Trillium Medical Education Consultants respects your privacy and wants to make use of individual identifying information that you provide to us for purposes of serving you better. “Individual identifying information” is information that enables us to identify you, such as your e-mail address, name, title and address. Trillium Medical Education Consultants uses the individual identifying information in order to personalize your experience on our website and also to be able to send you personalized communications that may be of interest to you, either electronically or otherwise. Trillium Medical Education Consultants policy regarding use of your individual identifying information is supplied to us or collected via your experience at our online website covers these areas:
Notice and Disclosure
This Online Privacy Statement is made available to you to ensure you are aware of how Trillium Medical Education Consultants collects and uses individual identifying information of visitors to Trillium Medical Education Consultants website. Trillium Medical Education Consultants collects the following information regarding visitors to our website: domain name, name, information regarding what pages are accessed, information volunteered by you, such as; survey information, e-mail address, site registrations, and your preferred means of receiving communication. Trillium Medical Education Consultants does not make individual identifying information available to third parties for marketing purposes.Trillium Medical Education Consultants reserves the right to send user reminders and notification emails if the user has applied for a placement. By submitting images, video, or other media directly to Trillium Medical Education Consultants or posting images, videos, or other media on Trillium Medical Education Consultants social media pages, the user grants Trillium Medical Education Consultants an irrevocable, unlimited, and permanent license to utilize the images for commercial purposes.
Trillium Medical Education Consultants is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect the individual identifying information that you provide to us. We may automatically collect certain information about the computer or devices (including mobile devices) you use to access our services. For instance, we may collect and analyze information such as (a) IP addresses, geolocation information, unique device identifiers and other information about your mobile phone or other mobile device(s), browser types, browser language, operating system, the state or country from which you accessed the Services; and (b) information related to the ways in which you interact with the Services, such as: referring and exit pages and URLs, platform type, the number of clicks, domain names, landing pages, pages and content viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, the date and time you used our services, the frequency of your use of our services, error logs, and other similar information. As described below, we may also use third-party analytics providers and technologies, including cookies and similar tools and technologies, to assist in collecting this information.
Data Quality and Access
The accuracy of your individual identifying information is important to Trillium Medical Education Consultants. We are working on ways to make it easier for you to review and correct the information that Trillium Medical Education Consultants maintains about you. When you use the Services, we may collect general location information (e.g. an IP address that often includes a city and state). If you install our mobile app or access the Services through a mobile device, we may ask you to grant us access to your mobile device’s geolocation data. If you grant such permission, we may collect information about your precise geolocation, and we may use that information to improve the Services and offer you content that may interest you. To deliver customized content and advertising, we may share your location information with our agents, vendors, or advertisers. If you access the Services through a mobile device and you do not want your device to provide us with location-tracking information, you can disable the GPS or other location-tracking functions on your device, provided your device allows you to do this. See your device manufacturer’s instructions for further details. Trillium Medical Education Consultants uses the services of Stripe payments processing and Square payments processing to process credit card payments. No credit card information is stored on Trillium Medical Education Consultants webpage or server, and both Trillium Medical Education Consultants and the clients must abide by the payment processes policies. All data uploaded and submitted to the Trillium Medical Education Consultants website is secured by Secure-Sockets-Layering (SSL) technology. Only staff members who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. In order to attend a clinical experience, visitors will need to submit certain health information, including but not limited to immunization records, PPD test records, chest x-ray reports and other health information. Student’s understands that Trillium Medical Education Consultants must transmit this information, along with certain other personal identifiable information to the program site in order for the program site to onboard a visitor to their program. Once that information is provided to the host site, students understand that Trillium Medical Education Consultants cannot guarantee the security of the information on Host Site’s system or within their organization, once the information is transferred.
We may use your information collected through the Services for any of the following reasons:
- For the purposes of which you provided it;
- To enable you to register for products and other offerings through our Services, including but not limited to, instructor-led classes, webcasts, and subscriptions;
- To provide you with e-mail newsletters;
- To administer surveys, contests, sweepstakes, or promotions;
- To improve and maintain the Services, and for product development;
- To customize the content and/or layout of our website;
- To process billing and payment;
- For customer support and to respond to your inquiries;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Services;
- To contact you about goods or services that may interest you;
- Compliance with export and other laws and regulations;
- For analytics and marketing, including tailored advertising;
- To resolve disputes or to protect ourselves and other users of the Services;
- To enforce any legal terms that govern your use of the Services.
Unless otherwise described in this Policy, we may also share the information that we collect from you through the Services as follows:
- Affiliates – We may share your information with any of our affiliates.
- Consent – We may disclose your information with non-affiliated third parties with only your consent. Such consent includes the disclosure of your information (a) in order to provide services or products that you have requested; (b) when we have your permission; or (c) as described in this Policy.
- Employers/Sponsors/Payors – We may disclose your information to your employer or other party sponsoring or paying for services provided to you.
- Service Providers – We may provide access to your information to select third parties who perform services on our behalf and for any other legitimate business purposes. These third parties provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation, billing, sales, user authentication, exams, security, marketing, advertising, customer relationship management, advertising, market research, fulfillment, data storage, analysis and processing, legal services, and legal & regulatory compliance. Trillium Medical Education Consultants seeks contractual assurances from these service providers that they will not use your information in any manner other than to help us provide you with the services and products available from Trillium Medical Education Consultants.
- Business Partners – We may make contact information available to business partners offering products or services that may be of interest you.
- Authorized Training – Trillium Medical Education Consultants provides a number of services that have been authorized by vendors, associations or other entities with whom your information may be shared including, without limitation, contact, attendance, completion, user satisfaction, and exam result data.